The Call
Is this really who you are?
You thought about the knife again. But you just imagined pressing it into your arm.
The feeling subsided by the time I got home.
Jeff told me he was going to talk with his mom about calling the police on the neighbor tonight. I hate that everything is so fucking difficult for Jeff. He can't complain about a noisy, piece of shit neighbor without having a conference with his mom in secret because his dad is a baby.
So I drove one street over and called the cops. I did it for him. I asked him later how his talk with his mom went and he said he had something to tell me... man, I hope it's some good news for him. I hope the cops actually went and shut down the party.
He said "I love you" after I said it tonight. He hasn't been typing it on the ps though
Comments
Post a Comment